Henkell Freixenet Global Export at ProWein 2022
The global sparkling wine market leader’s export unit is showcasing a comprehensive portfolio of brands, products and innovations
Wiesbaden, 13 May 2021. After a three-year hiatus, the global sparkling wine market leader Henkell Freixenet is finally back at ProWein. Henkell Freixenet Global Export, the group’s export unit, will be showcasing the company’s comprehensive portfolio of brands and products, as well as its latest innovation,s across all sparkling wine categories and a selection of wines and spirits, all according to the motto ‘Celebrate Life’.
At the Henkell Freixenet Global Export stand E20 in Hall 4 trade visitors can explore the multifaceted Henkell Freixenet brand world – including Freixenet, Mionetto, Henkell, I heart wines and Mangaroca Batida. A real highlight at the stand is the Mangaroca Batida Lounge – the perfect place to relax and enjoy a Mangaroca Batida cocktail.
Henkell Freixenet Global Export’s trade fair highlights
- Freixenet At ProWein, Freixenet, the leading Cava brand in 98 countries, will be presenting its entire portfolio of Spanish sparkling and still wines, as well as its Italian range, including Freixenet Prosecco, Freixenet Italian Rosé, Freixenet Asti and Italian still wines. Freixenet Alcohol-Free will also be on display.
- Mionetto Besides showcasing its internationally known Prestige Collection with its hero products Mionetto Prosecco DOC Treviso Orange Label and Mionetto Prosecco Rosé, the internationally best-selling Prosecco brand, Mionetto Prosecco, will be presenting a new product in the recently renewed Luxury Collection at ProWein. As the brand’s premium line, the Luxury Collection blends together the Mionetto winemaking excellence and the prestigious tradition of Venetian glass artists, thus emphasising Mionetto’s unmistakable DNA. Within this collection, the Valdobbiadene Prosecco DOCG Brut, with its recognisable orange label, will be launched as an exclusive product to the Global Travel Retail sector. The grapes for this product are taken from vineyards of the renowned slopes of the Valdobbiadene DOCG area and create a Spumante with a fine and persistent perlage, fresh, balanced and elegant, with scents that are evocative of ripe fruits, honey and acacia blossoms
- Henkell Germany’s best-selling sparkling wine export, Henkell, will be revealing a new premium product at ProWein: Henkell Crémant de Loire AOC Brut. Produced according to the traditional method, Henkell Crémant is fermented in the bottle. The grapes are hand-harvested, gently pressed and ripening long in the cool tuff cellars that are unique in the Loire Valley and delivering a very distinctive taste profile. It has a light gold colour, with a delicate fruity note of fresh ripe peach underlined with hazelnut and brioche aromas. The 2016 vintage has been selected for the launch at ProWein. By launching a product in the fast-growing product segment of Crémant de Loire the Henkell brand is paying tribute to its French roots. Founder Adam Henkell learned the fine art of sparkling wine production in France and had his own winery in the French town of Riems. The international distribution of a Henkell Crémant will enable Henkell to build further on its position as an exceptionally elegant, classic sparkling wine brand.
- I heart wines The British-developed wine brand I heart wines, which celebrated its 10th anniversary in 2021, offers an innovative wine range for everyday occasions. At ProWein I heart Wines will be showing the following products in its range: Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc Rosé, Shiraz, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Pinot Noir, as well as the I heart Prosecco, I heart Prosecco Rosé and I heart Asti sparkling wines. Selected I heart wines products are also available in a 1 litre PET bottle for the global retail travel sector.
- Mangaroca Batida The popular coconut liqueur with the famous slogan ‘The kiss of the coconut’ will add Brazilian flair to ProWein. At the Henkell Freixenet Global Export stand the entire brand family will be on display – from the classic Mangaroca Batida de Côco liqueur to the clear variety Mangaroca Batida Pura Côco and the ready-to-drink cocktails Mangaroca Batida Passion and Mangaroca Batida Pineapple , as well as the limited edition Mangaroca Batida Mango Kiss. Guests in need of respite after an exhausting day at the trade fair can take time out to relax in the Batida Lounge with a delicious Mangaroca Batida cocktail.
1] Source: IWSR
 Source: IWSR
 Source: IWSR